PINK ANGELS OF MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
Raffle Official Rules and Regulations
Memorial Foundation (MF), a not-for-profit charitable organization whose principle business place of business is 3329 Johnson Street, Hollywood, FL33021, will conduct a drawing for a 4 Dya/3 Night Stay at the Royal Towrs to MF by Atlantis Resorts, Kerzner International, 1000 S. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL33324.MF is conducting this raffle pursuant to Section 849.0935, Florida Statutes.Entries must be completed by 8:00PM on October 25, 2018.The drawing will be held at the Pink Angels’ Touch of Pink Sunset Party at the Hyde Beach resort, 4111 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL.Attendance is not required to win.One winner will be selected through a random, blind drawing of entries from entries submitted to MF.
Entries may only be obtained through MF ticket.Only official entries will be accepted.No facsimiles are permitted.The winner will be notified no later than October 29, 2018 by the telephone or e-mail address included on the ticket.
1. MF assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail or other failure to deliver tickets prior to any deadline.
2. Officers, directors and employees of MF and their immediate family members and members living in the same household are not eligible to participate and win.
3. MF retains sole discretion to determine, and shall be the final judge of, compliance with the rules and conditions of this drawing.
4. No substitution will be made for the advertised prize.
5. The winner shall be required to execute a publicity release permitting MF to use their name, photograph, likeness and voice for promotional purposes in any media.
6. This drawing complies with all state and federal laws and regulations. Entries are void where prohibited by law and the name of the winner will be disclosed as required by law.
7. Neither MF nor its officers, directors, employees or agents provide any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, specifically, neither MF nor its officers, directors or employees provide warranties of fitness for a particular merchantability or assume or authorize any other person to assume for them any other obligation or liability in connection with the prize or otherwise. Furthermore, neither MF, nor its officers, directors, employees and/or agents assumes any liability of any nature for any property loss, damage or personal injury occurring in connection with the prize, the drawing, or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
8. By entering the drawing, each participant releases MF, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold JDCHF harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
A copy of the official registration and financial information (CH-4990) may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. 100% of each contribution is received by MF.
This drawing is governed under the laws of the State of Florida.
No contribution is necessary.
By entering into this raffle, participants agree to be bound by these official Rules and Regulations and the decisions of MF, which shall be final.
CH-4059 Memorial Foundation